My Team and I always puts you, our clients, first with personalized service to meet your needs. Our Realtors and Staff specialize in different areas of the real estate transaction, from residential to commercial, and our business operations to give you the best possible professional advice and customer service.
Why Do You Need A RealtyQwest Realtor?
A Realtor brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the business of buying or selling a home. In fact, a licensed real estate professional provides much more than the service of helping you find the home of your dreams. Realtors are not just sales agents – they are consultants. They are expert negotiators, seasoned financial advisors, and superb navigators around the local market. They are members of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and must abide by the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice enforced by the NAR. A professional Realtor is your best resource when approaching the task of buying or selling a home.
Let RealtyQwest Be Your Guide
- Working with a RealtyQwest professional will save you endless amounts of time, money and frustration.
- RealtyQwest team members know the housing market inside and out and can help you avoid many a “wild goose chase”.
- RealtyQwest can help you with any house even if it is listed elsewhere, or is being sold by the owner directly.
- RealtyQwest knows and works with the best lenders in the area; can help you get pre-qualified for a mortgage; and can discuss down payments, closing costs, and monthly payment options.
- Your RealtyQwest consultant is an excellent source for general information about the community, specific information about schools, churches, shopping, transportation, plus tips on home inspection and pricing.
- RealtyQwest has years of experience in presenting your offer to the homeowner or negotiating an offer received if you’re the seller and will help you through the entire detailed process. We will work towards getting you the best price possible. We will bring objectivity to to either the buying or selling transaction, and will point out advantages and disadvantages of any particular property.
If you’re a buyer, the BEST thing is that all of this help normally won’t cost you a cent. Generally, the seller pays the commission to Realtors. If you’re a seller, the investment you make towards hiring a Realtor to sell your home will more than pay off in the end through proper price and inspection negotiation.
RealtyQwest consultants are dedicated professionals that bring a spirit of teamwork towards working with you on your purchase or sale. After all, our success depends completely on your success.